The online presentation submission portal will open on Thursday 3 November and close at midnight on Friday 10 March 2023 (AEST).
The DATTA Qld State Conference 2023 organising committee is calling for lecture and workshop style presentations for consideration in the 2023 program.
You are welcome to submit more than one presentation, and more than one style of presentation.
The 2023 conference will be run in a hybrid format with the majority of sessions being live streamed out to virtual delegates. Please ensure you keep this in mind when developing your presentation submission.
To log into the portal and submit your presentation, you will need to create a brand new account for 2023. If you created one in 2022 this will no longer be valid. The submission portal will be open until midnight on Friday 10 March 2023 (AEST).
- Only submissions submitted in English will be reviewed.
- Submissions should be original work.
- Submission text must not exceed 300 words.
- The presentation must be submitted by the presenting author.
- Presentation text only must be typed directly into the text box provided in the submission portal.
- Do not include the presentation title, author names or affiliations in the text box as these details will be captured during the submission process via the presentation submission portal.
- All abbreviations must be spelled out on first use.
- Scientific names must be italicised.
- Submissions are to be text only. Graphs, figures, diagrams, images etc. must not be included.
- Submissions should be thoroughly checked for spelling and grammar as, if successful, will be included in the conference app.
To ensure your presentation is included in the DATTA 2023 program, successful presenters will be required to have a paid registration for the conference by Friday 5 May 2023. If you do not register by this date your submission may be withdrawn.
You will be advised of the registration site opening.
Should your presentation submission be accepted, it will be published in the conference app. We recommend you proof your submission well prior to submitting.
If your presentation is about a new product or service, please ensure it is not a sales pitch. Instead we encourage you to discuss the key features and benefits, and how it can be incorporated into modern classroom teaching. If you wish to promote a particular brand you can do so as part of a trade display demonstration.
During the submission process you will be be able to select whether you would like to be allocated either a one hour or two hour time slot in the program. Please note we will endeavour to provide you with your request, but due to timings and room availability we cannot guarantee the outcome.
The 2023 conference will be run in a hybrid format with the majority of sessions being live streamed out to virtual delegates. Please ensure you keep this in mind when planning how you will deliver your presentation.
Editing your submission
You will be able to save your submission as a draft and return to it at any time for editing before completing your submission. Once you have submitted your document you will not be able to edit it.
You will receive an automated response to say that we have received your submission. If you don’t receive this email please contact Expert Events.
Head to the presentation submission portal and follow the instructions to complete the process.
We are looking forward to seeing your submission. Notifications of acceptance will be sent out by the end of April.