Presentation submissions have now closed.
- Only submissions submitted in English will be reviewed.
- Submissions should be original work.
- Submission text must not exceed 300 words.
- The presentation must be submitted by the presenting author.
- Presentation abstract text only must be typed into an MS word document to be uploaded.
- Do not include the presentation title, author names or affiliations in the word document as these details will be captured during the submission process via the presentation submission portal.
- All abbreviations must be spelled out on first use.
- Scientific names must be italicised.
- Submissions are to be text only. Graphs, figures, diagrams, images etc. must not be included.
- Submissions should be thoroughly checked for spelling and grammar as, if successful, will be included in the final program handbook.
To ensure your presentation is included in the DATTA 2022 program, successful presenters will be required to register for the conference by Friday 20 May 2022. If you do not register by this date your submission may be withdrawn.
You will be advised of the registration site opening.
Should your presentation submission be accepted, it will be published in the conference handbook and on the website. We recommend you proof your document well prior to submitting.
Presentation content and delivery
If your presentation is about a new product or service, please ensure it is not a sales pitch. Instead we encourage you to discuss the key features and benefits, and how it can be incorporated into modern classroom teaching. If you wish to promote a particular brand you can do so as part of a trade display demonstration.
During the submission process you will be be able to select whether you would like to be allocated either a one hour or two hour time slot in the program. Please note we will endeavour to provide you with your request, but due to timings and room availability we cannot guarantee the outcome.
Your presentation submission MUST be uploaded as a Microsoft Word document and be a maximum of 300 words. Please do not upload a PDF document.
Editing your submission
You will be able to save your submission as a draft and return to it at any time for editing before completing your submission. Once you have submitted your document you will not be able to edit it.
You will receive an automated response to say that we have received your submission. If you don’t receive this email please contact Expert Events.
Head to the presentation submission portal and follow the instructions to complete the process.
We are looking forward to seeing your submission. Notifications of acceptance will be sent out by the end of April.